Friday, January 16, 2009

atx, i love you.

so i'm back in atx.  and austin never looked so beautiful.  maybe one day i'll get tired of this city... but right now, i love every inch of it.  it just makes me smile being here.  (sorry friends, i know you get sick of hearing me).  jesus definitely gave me a heart for this city... and for my campus.

god has some serious business in the works for me and some friends to jump into.  and i'm so ready.  i've been waiting all break for some sense of direction... as to where i should filter my heart for UT and this city.  and its coming.

not sure yet what his plan will exactly look like. 
it will involve a progression with girls on our hall of the house church he so graciously allowed us to "start" last semester.  we want to really grasp community and missional living.  
it will also involve hanging out with non-believers... not 'to convert', but because i have so much to learn and i need it and they are people.
it may involve me working with a non-profit to reach this city and meet the needs of the poor.
it may involve something crazy that jesus throws at me...

i'm ready.
  

1 comment:

Emily Barnard said...

Where did you go?

Keep writing